View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Tables & Chairs Available
Loomis Veterans Memorial Hall
Memorial Hall Rules and Regulations
Memorial Hall Deposit Understanding
Loomis Veterans Memorial Hall Floor Plan
About the Hall
Built at the end of the 1940s, the Memorial Hall is located on the same grounds as the Loomis Library and shares parking facilities. It is the main community facility in Loomis. In addition to Loomis veterans, the building is used by many community organizations, groups and individuals. Portions of the Hall may be reserved on a space-available basis.
- Air Conditioned
- PA System with wireless microphones
- Portable Viewing Screen, sized 7’x4’2” (Projector not provided)
- Meeting Room Stationary Viewing Screen, sized 4’x4’ (Projector not provided)
- Kitchen- refrigerator w/freezer, microwave, stove/oven/grill, sinks
- Cookware, tableware, linens, etc. are not provided
- Cleaning supplies and trash bags are provided
- 40 parking spots in the lot shared with the Library (four are handicapped).
Tables & Chairs Available
- 19- Rectangular Tables (3'x8')
- 203- Folding Chairs.
Fees & Use
Daily Rental Rates (6 a.m. to 1 a.m.)
- Dinners and receptions, Entire Hall (Friday through Sunday): $600
- Dinners and receptions, Entire Hall (Monday through Thursday): $450
- Main Hall only (Friday through Sunday): $375
- Main Hall only (Monday through Thursday): $225
- Meeting Room and Kitchen (Monday through Thursday only): $150
- Security and cleaning deposit: Double the amount of the rental fee
- 300- Fire Marshall (Main Hall)
- 163- Banquet Style Seating (Main Hall)
- 25- Fire Marshall (Meeting Room)
- 12- Meeting Style Seating (Meeting Room)
- Facility viewing appointments are scheduled 8 a.m. to 2 p.m, Monday through Friday (please plan in advance so we can arrange for staff to meet you when they are available).
- Check the online Hall Calendar for availability.
- Make arrangements with the Hall Coordinator for the PA Sound System.
- Read the above documents for important policy information.
- Submit this Memorial Hall Questionnaire (PDF) and any questions via email to the Hall Coordinator for an application packet and two-week hold on the calendar.
Hall Board Agenda
Browse through agendas for the Hall Board meetings.
Loomis Hall Calendar
- Meeting Room & Kitchen – (MR/K)
- Main Hall – (MH)
- Entire Hall (Main Hall, Meeting Room, and Kitchen) – (EH)
- “Regular Users only” – Hall is not available for public reservations
- Lodge Room – (LR) Veterans will be using their meeting room which will affect parking availability