Rocklin Library Meeting Room
Subfacility of Rocklin Library
- Air Conditioned
- Drinking Fountain
- Large Parking Lot
- PC Multi-Media Projector
- Sink/Hot Water/Paper Towels
- USA flag
- White or Silver Screen
About Placer County Library Meeting Rooms
- Commercial concerns may use the room for in-service training of staff.
- Both commercial concerns and private individuals are restricted from engaging in sales or fundraising activities.
- The fee for reserved use of a community room is $15 per hour.
- Reservations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis, and Library or County-sponsored meetings have priority.
- Beginning October 1st of each year, reservations may be made for the following calendar year.
Split Room Capability: 49 plus 47 equals a limit of 96