Sheridan Stewart Community Hall
- Kitchen Facilities
Sheridan Stewart Hall is a 4,539 square foot community facility near the Sheridan Community Park. See pictures for interior information.
- Gas Range/Oven
- Approximately 3610 sq. ft.
Tables & Chairs Available
- 20 Tables
- 150 Chairs
Fees & Use
No hourly rates available
- Commercial Use: $400 per day
- Community Benefit: No Charge (Fee Waiver request see Hall Coordinator)
- Non-Profit Benefit: $35 per day
- Private Party (Non-Placer County Resident): $350 per day
- Private Party (Placer County Resident): $150 per day
- Security Deposit: $250 or amount may be determined upon event
- 300 Maximum
- 185 - Banquet
- Facility viewing appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday (excluding county holidays). Plan in advance as appointments are based on Hall and staff availability. Please email the Hall Coordinator to schedule an appointment.
- Check the below calendar for availability.
- Read the above documents for important policy information.
- Submit an online Hall Questionnaire for an online reservation application link and one-week hold on the calendar.