View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Sheridan Stewart Community Hall
Stewart Hall Rules and Regulations (PDF)
Security Deposit Understanding (PDF)
Stewart Community Hall Floor Plan (PDF)
- Kitchen Facilities
Sheridan Stewart Hall is a 4,539 square foot community facility near the Sheridan Community Park. See pictures for interior information.
- Gas Range/Oven
- Approximately 3610 sq. ft.
Tables & Chairs Available
- 20 Tables
- 150 Chairs
Fees & Use
No hourly rates available
- Commercial Use: $400 per day
- Community Benefit: No Charge (Fee Waiver request see Hall Coordinator)
- Non-Profit Benefit: $35 per day
- Private Party (Non-Placer County Resident): $350 per day
- Private Party (Placer County Resident): $150 per day
- Security Deposit: $250 or amount may be determined upon event
- 300 Maximum
- 185 - Banquet
- Facility viewing appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday (excluding county holidays). Plan in advance as appointments are based on Hall and staff availability. Please email the Hall Coordinator to schedule an appointment.
- Check the below calendar for availability.
- Read the above documents for important policy information.
- Submit the Hall Questionnaire (PDF) and any questions via email to the Hall Coordinator for an application packet and two-week hold on the calendar. (Hard copies may be mailed to Facilities Management, 11476 C Avenue, Auburn, CA 95603).