How do I make a payment?

Payments can be made by:

  • Mail or in person at:
    10810 Justice Center Drive
    Suite 100
    Roseville, CA, 95678
  • Online
  • Phone: 844-836-9724

Show All Answers

1. What is my revenue services balance?
2. How do I make a payment?
3. What methods of payment are accepted?
4. How and when do I contact Revenue Services?
5. Where is Placer County Revenue Services located?
6. I thought the Public Defender was free. Why are you billing me?
7. Why is my tax refund being taken?
8. What happens if I miss a payment?
9. How do I clear a hold on my driver's license?
10. How do I get information about Traffic School?
11. What is the Placer County Superior Courts phone number?