What if I cannot afford the program fees?

You will not be denied from participating in the alternative sentencing based on your ability to pay. Your ability to pay is determined by Revenue Services. You must complete and submit an Application for Financial Evaluation to Determine Eligibility for Court-Appointed Counsel and Ability to Pay Fees (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. The Court said I could apply for alternative sentencing. Where do I go?
2. How do I set up my alternative sentencing appointment with Probation?
3. I have a question regarding alternative sentencing, and I could not find the answer on this website. Who do I contact?
4. What do I need to do to apply for alternative sentencing?
5. What do I need to bring to the office when applying for alternative sentencing?
6. How much does the alternative sentencing program cost?
7. What if I cannot afford the program fees?
8. If I miss my turn-in date, what should I do?
9. How do I know which alternative sentencing program I will be assigned too?
10. When will the alternative sentencing program start?
11. What happens if I am denied alternative sentencing?
12. Can I apply for alternative sentencing if I do not live in Placer County?
13. Can I use medical marijuana while in an alternative sentencing program?