How do I qualify for Adult Services?

Placer County provides outpatient mental health services to Placer County Medi-Cal beneficiaries and Placer County residents with no insurance (other insurance situations may be considered on a case-by-case basis).  To be eligible to receive our services, you must have a qualifying mental health diagnosis that is significantly impairing your functioning in at least one of the following life domains:

  • Education
  • Employment
  • Housing
  • Social Support
  • Finances
  • Access to Health Care

Show All Answers

1. How do I access adult services?
2. How do I qualify for Adult Services?
3. What if I have concern about my medication?
4. What if I need a refill on my medication?
5. Is there a cost for services at Adult System of Care?
6. How can I provide information for my family member receiving services?