Building, Property, and Home
Includes planning, building codes and permits, code compliance, owning and renting a property, and property tax assessments.
- Property AssessmentsSearch for property assessments and maps
- Building a New HomeInformation on the requirements for septic installation and well drilling in new homes
- Code ComplianceIncludes complaint hotline, compliance, nuisance, code or permit violations, dangerous buildings and more
- Floodplain ManagementIncludes prevention of flood damage and qualifying for federally backed flood insurance
- Geographic Information ServicesInformation on Land, GIS, Maps, School and Fire Districts, etc.
- Land Development and ZoningInformation on land development and zoning that assists in future growth within Placer County.
- Building Codes, Regulations and PermitsIncludes how to obtain building permits, residential and commercial building code, and building division policies
- Planning CommissionIncludes planning commission hearings, streaming videos, agendas, staff reports, and summary actions
- Real Property RecordsIncludes searching official real estate records and ordering copies