News Items previously on the Main Page
- Placer County APCD becomes a CARB accredited GHG Verification Body
- 2012 Annual Monitoring Network Report for Small Air Districts in California (6/20/12)
- The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has released the draft “2012 Annual Monitoring Network Report for Small Districts in California” for a 30-day public inspection period which will end on July 19, 2012. This draft report describes the network of ambient air quality monitors in parts of California including Placer County.
To review the report (1mb). A limited number of copies of the report are available at the Visitor Center at CARB’s headquarters at 1001 "I" Street, Sacramento.
If you have questions or comments, please contact Mr. Pheng Lee at (916) 445-6059 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report finds fewer Unhealthy Air Days in California(4/20/12)
- 8-hour Attainment Demonstration Plan and Draft Environmental Impact Report (09/08)
- Federal 8-hour Ozone State Implementation Plan (SIP) Emission Control Measures Workshop to be held - Wednesday, November 1, 2006 - 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. at the Community Development Resource Center, Cypress Conference Room, 3091 County Center Drive, Auburn, CA 95603 (10/25/06)
- Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT) - State Implementation Plan (SIP) (08/06)
- Public hearings to consider adoption of the Federal 8-Hour Ozone Rate-of-Progress Plan for the Sacramento Region The Plan