Lost and Found Pets
Finding Lost Pets
- At the local animal shelter:
- Fill out a lost report
- Post a lost flyer
- Check the Found Book, Injured Report, and the DOA Report at the shelter
- Contact the veterinarians in the area you lost your pet to see if your pet is there.
- We post all incoming stray animals at this site.
- Post flyers with your pet’s picture where your pet was lost.
- Ask neighbors or go door-to-door where your pet was lost.
- Post your lost pet on Craigslist.org, Petfinder.org, and Petharbor.com.
- Check with surrounding shelters to see if your pet was taken to a nearby shelter.
- Place an ad in the LOST section of your local paper and note where you lost your pet.
- Sacramento Bee: 916-321-1234
- Gold Country Media: 530-885-5656
Find These Lost Pets
Lost Dogs Lost Cats
All Found Dogs
All Found Cats
All Found Other