Clean Slate Clinic
Versión en Español
Would you like to have a fresh start with a clean criminal history record?
Placer County's Business Advantage Network in association with Legal Services of Northern California, offers a Clean Slate Clinic monthly the first Wednesday of every month to assist participants in removing or dismissing past convictions from their records.
Eligible participants are those who:
- Have no pending charges
- Are not on parole or have completed at least half of their probation term
- Have documentation of their criminal record either through court records (if they have only 1-2 convictions and no other arrest) or RAP Sheet (preferable)
- All Fines, Fees and Restitution have been completely paid or will soon be.
- To determine if they have any outstanding fines, fees, or restitution, participants can call:
- Placer County Revenue Services: (916) 543-3900
- Sacramento County Revenue Recovery: (916) 875-7500
- El Dorado County Revenue Recovery: (530) 621-5780
Preparing for the Clean Slate Clinic:
- Participant must be Live Scanned
- Complete Live Scan request form (link )
- Find a Live Scan location (link )
- Get fingerprinted at Live Scan location
- Obtain RAP Sheet. The agency that does the Live Scan will send the request to the Department of Justice (DOJ) but the participant must ask them to.
You must have your RAP Sheet with you to be seen one on one by out attorney. Those who do not yet have their RAP Sheet may still register to attend the Informational Session of this clinic.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
Friday, October 5, 2018
Seventh Day Adventist Church - Part of Placer Empowering People
12225 Rock Creek Rd.
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Placer School for Adults
1919 Grass Valley Hwy Suite 100
December 5, 2018
Placer County Employment Services
1000 Sunset Blvd Suite 100
Dates, times and locations are subject to change.
In 2016 Placer County's Business Advantage Network (BAN) received an Award of Merit from the California State Association of Counties and an Achievement Award from the National Association of Counties for their Clean Slate Clinic Program.
Version en español