Help to Hire Program Subsidizes Wages!
Placer County's Subsidized Wage program reimburses employers up to $10,500 for hiring eligible Placer County Employment Services participants.
- 100% coverage for the first month of employment, up to $3,000.00.
- $500 per month for part-time work. Part-time is defined as 20-29 hours per week.
- $1,000 per month for full-time work. Full time is defined as 30 or more hours per week.
- $1,500 per month for employment of 40 hours or more per week.
- Available up to 6 months for each individual hired.
For more information please click on our brochure or contact Katie Kenoyer (530) 889-4090 or email@example.com.
Placer County Help to Hire from Placer Employment Services on Vimeo.