Skip to content

Corner Records

A corner record is a legal document filed with the County by a licensed land surveyor to document property corners.

The Corner Records database is available in Excel format, and in the Surveyors Research Room (see below). The database is searchable by Section/Township/Range, Corner Record Book and Page, and Licensed Surveyor number, among other options. The Corner Records are available in PDF format (see links on right side of this page for each recorded Book).

The State of California Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists (BPELSG) has announced that beginning April 1, 2017, all new corner records submitted shall use the new Corner Record Form. The allowable form is offered in 2 PDF formats. The first is an electronically fillable PDF which can be typed in using Adobe Acrobat and subsequently printed on cardstock. The second is a 'flat' PDF that can be printed on cardstock and filled in by hand for Surveyors who prefer traditional hand written corner records.

The instructions and both forms are available on the Board's website and are linked below.


Fillable Corner Record Form

The Surveyors Research Room is located at the Placer County Community Development Resource Center, 3091 County Center Drive, Auburn, CA.