Food at Community Events
A Community Event Permit helps to ensure that food at public events is safe to consume and is prepared under clean conditions. Examples of community events include:
- county and state fairs,
- agricultural festivals,
- craft fairs,
- non-profit fundraising events, and
- other public events.
If you are providing food and/or beverages at an event, click here to link to details for FOOD VENDORS.
If you are organizing an event, click here to link to details for EVENT COORDINATORS.
Examples of community events:
- Mountain Mandarin Festival, Auburn
- Farmers' Markets, occur often in several Placer County cities and communities
- Tahoe City Wine Walk
- Wanderlust Festival, Squaw Valley
- Party in the Park, Auburn
- Placer County Fair, Roseville
- Gold Country Fair, Auburn
- Cruise Nite, Auburn
- Fourth of July Community Celebrations
- Veterans Day Parades
- Auburn Art Walk
- Old Town Country Christmas, Auburn
For more information, please review our Temporary Food Facilities FAQs
To speak with a Specialist regarding the process, please contact us.
- Auburn Office: 530-745-2300
- Tahoe Office: 530-581-6240