Details for Event Coordinators
If you are organizing a public event, such as a concert, festival or fair where food and/or beverages will be available, a Community Event Permit is required from Placer County Environmental Health. The below checklist was developed to help you get this permit:
Event Coordinator Checklist:
- Click the following link to download a Community Event Permit Application.
- Return your completed application to Placer County Environmental Health at least two weeks before the event to ensure we have time to send your permit in advance of the event.
- Include fee of $187 with application.
- Above fee effective from July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019.
- It is important that all food vendors at your event have approval from Placer County Environmental Health to participate. If not, contact us, so we can help each one get a permit.
- Provide us with a complete list of vendors.
- Make sure there are restrooms and garbage cans nearby.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Our phone numbers are listed below.
To speak with a Specialist regarding the process, please contact us.
- Auburn Office: 530-745-2300
- Tahoe Office: 530-581-6240