Skip to content

Details for Food Vendors

If you are providing food and/or beverages at a public event, such as a concert, festival or fair, a Temporary Food Facility (TFF) Food Vendor Permit is required from Placer County Environmental Health. The below checklist was developed to help you get this permit:

Food Vendor Checklist:

  • Click the following link to download a Food Vendor Permit Application.
  • Return your completed application to Placer County Environmental Health at least two weeks before the event to ensure we have time to send your permit in advance of the event.
  • Pay permit fee and submit with application:
    1. $94 single event, or
    2. $187 for multiple events in one year from July 1 – June 30.
    3. Above fees effective from July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019.
  • Post your permit in your food booth during the event.
  • Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Our phone numbers are listed below.

Contact Us

To speak with a Specialist regarding the process, please contact us.

  • Auburn Office: 530-745-2300
  • Tahoe Office: 530-581-6240

Additional Resources