Details for Food Vendors
If you are providing food and/or beverages at a public event, such as a concert, festival or fair, a Temporary Food Facility (TFF) Food Vendor Permit is required from Placer County Environmental Health. The below checklist was developed to help you get this permit:
Food Vendor Checklist:
- Click the following link to download a Food Vendor Permit Application.
- Return your completed application to Placer County Environmental Health at least two weeks before the event to ensure we have time to send your permit in advance of the event.
- Pay permit fee and submit with application:
- $91 single event, or
- $182 for multiple events in one year from July 1 – June 30.
- Post your permit in your food booth during the event.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Our phone numbers are listed below.
To speak with a Specialist regarding the process, please contact us.
- Auburn Office: 530-745-2300
- Tahoe Office: 530-581-6240