Auburn Veterans Memorial Hall
This Memorial Hall was built in 1931 and dedicated in January, 1932. The dining hall and dance floor were expanded after World War II. To meet the condition that the bar be an appropriate distance from the Lincoln Way Elementary School - now the Auburn City Hall - the bar was placed at the far end of the building. Portions of the Hall may be rented on a space-available basis.
- Kitchen Facilities
- Chairs, Tables are available
- PA Sound System - Make arrangements with Hall Coordinator
100 East St, Auburn, CA 95603
Fees and Use
- Daily Rental Rates (6:00am - 1:00am)
- Downstairs, including kitchen - $200.00
- Downstairs, no kitchen - $150.00
- Fireside Room - $50.00
- Main upstairs dance hall - $250.00
- Security and cleaning deposit - Double amount of rental fee
Veterans Memorial Hall Rules and Regulations
Approximately 225 in downstairs area
- Facility viewing appointments are scheduled 8:00am-2:00pm, Monday-Friday (please plan in advance so we can arrange for staff to meet you when they are available).
- Check the online Hall Calendar for availability.
- Read the policies on the Memorial Halls page for important information.
- Submit this Reservation Questionnaire and any questions to the Hall Coordinator for an application packet and two-week hold on the calendar.
Hall Board Agenda