Colfax Veterans Memorial Hall
Built in the early 1950s, the Hall has served as the site for many veterans meetings, fund-raisers, celebrations, and commemorations. The community has also used the Hall for many occasions, from dances to county immunization clinics.
The building is located near the city pool and overlooks much of downtown Colfax. Portions of the Hall may be rented on a space-available basis.
- Air Conditioned
- Kitchen Facilities
- Chairs and Tables
22 Sunset Circle, Colfax, CA 95713
Fees and UseDaily Rental Rates (6:00am - 1:00am)
- Meeting - $30.00
- Meeting with kitchen privileges - $60.00
- Party without kitchen privileges - $75.00
- Wedding reception, party or dance with kitchen privileges - $125.00
- Security and cleaning deposit - Double the rental fee
Approximately 150, Banquet seating 100
- Facility viewing appointments are scheduled 8:00am-2:00pm, Monday-Friday (please plan in advance so we can arrange for staff to meet you when they are available).
- Check the online Hall Calendar for availability.
- Read the policies on the Memorial Halls page for important information.
- Submit this Reservation Questionnaire and any questions to the Hall Coordinator for an application packet and two-week hold on the calendar.
2018 Hall Board Agendas
2017 Hall Board Agendas
2016 Hall Board Agendas
2015 Hall Board Agendas
2014 Hall Board Agendas
2013 Hall Board Agendas