Loomis Veterans Memorial Hall
Built at the end of the 1940s, the Memorial Hall is located on the same grounds as the Loomis Library and shares parking facilities. It is the main community facility in Loomis. In addition to Loomis veterans, the building is used by many community organizations, groups and individuals. Portions of the Hall may be rented on a space-available basis.
- Kitchen Facilities
- Chairs and Tables
- Air Conditioned
- PA Sound System - Make arrangements with the Hall Coordinator
5945 Horseshoe Bar Road, Loomis, CA 95650
Fees and UseDaily Rental Rates (6:00am - 1:00am)
- Meeting Room and Kitchen (Mon-Thurs ONLY) - $100.00
- Main Hall only (Mon-Thurs) - $150.00
- Main Hall only (Fri-Sun) - $250.00
- Dinners and receptions, Entire Hall (Mon-Thurs) - $300.00
- Dinners and receptions, Entire Hall (Fri-Sun) - $400.00
- Security and cleaning deposit - Double the amount of the rental fee
- Facility viewing appointments are scheduled 8:00am-2:00pm, Monday-Friday (please plan in advance so we can arrange for staff to meet you when they are available).
- Check the online Hall Calendar for availability.
- Read the policies on the Memorial Halls page for important information.
- Submit this Reservation Questionnaire and any questions to the Hall Coordinator for an application packet and two-week hold on the calendar.
2018 Hall Board Agendas
2017 Hall Board Agendas
2016 Hall Board Agendas
2015 Hall Board Agendas
2014 Hall Board Agendas
2013 Hall Board Agendas