Roseville Veterans Memorial Hall
The original portion of the building was built in 1929. It was expanded in 1949 to its current configuration, more than doubling its size. The building is located at the north end of Royer Park. The original Icehouse Railroad Bridge has been relocated near the building to provide convenient access to public parking. Portions of the Hall may be rented on a space-available basis.
- Kitchen Facilities
- Chairs and Tables
- PA Sound System - make arrangements with the Hall Coordinator
110 Park Dr, Roseville, CA 95678
Fees and Use
Hall Rental Time Frames
- Main Hall and Service Office 8:00 am - 6:00 pm and 6:00 pm - 1:00 am
- Basement and Kitchen 6:00 am - 2:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Rental Rates Per Time Frame
- Main hall, Sunday through Friday - $75.00
- Main hall, Friday after 6 PM - $125.00
- Basement hall - $60.00
- Basement hall with kitchen privileges - $90.00
- Main hall dances, Saturdays - $250.00
- Main hall for anniversaries, weddings and receptions - $300.00
- Service office - $60.00
- Service office, in conjunction with main hall rental - $30.00
- *Ladies Lodge Room - $90.00
- *Fireplace Room - $60.00
- Security and cleaning deposit - Double the rental fee
*Requires Hall Governing Board Approval
- Facility viewing appointments are scheduled 8:00am-2:00pm, Monday-Friday (please plan in advance so we can arrange for staff to meet you when they are available).
- Check the online Hall Calendar for availability.
- Read the policies on the Memorial Halls page for important information.
- Submit this Reservation Questionnaire and any questions to the Hall Coordinator for an application packet and two-week hold on the calendar.
2018 Hall Board Agendas
2017 Hall Board Agendas
2016 Hall Board Agendas
2015 Hall Board Agendas
2014 Hall Board Agendas
2013 Hall Board Agendas