Loomis Basin Community Park - South
- Playground (2)
- Horseshoe Pits
- Covered Picnic Shelter
- Bicycle/Pedestrian Trails
- Equestrian Arena
- Baseball Field (3)
- Basketball Court (1)
3550 Ong Place, Loomis, CA 95650
Loomis Basin Community Park is open to the public from ½ hour before sunrise to ½ hour after sunset.
Fees and Use
- Application Fee
- Security Deposit
- Amount depends of event - contact Parks for more information
- Ball Field
- General Use - $5.00 per hour
- Non-Profit League - $2.00 per hour
- School Use - $15.00 per hour
- Commercial Use - $45.00 per hour
- Picnic BBQ Pavilion
Reservations are taken for the ball fields and BBQ Pavilion. All areas of the park not reserved are available on a first-come, first serve basis at no charge. For more information please contact the Parks Division at 530.886.4901, Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Reservations for the equestrian arena are made through Loomis Basin Horsemen’s Association. Please go to www.garlic.com/~lbha/arena.htm
for more information.