Placer County Parks Commission
PURPOSE: To advise the Board of Supervisors on all matters relating to public recreation projects. Further, to recommend policy and direction to the County's Parks Division.
COMPOSITION: Composed of seven (7) members; 1 from Supervisorial Districts 1 thru 4; 3 from District 5 representing Foresthill, Tahoe and Colfax. 4-year term of office to coincide with Supervisor's terms.
MEETINGS: Third Thursday, every other month at 5:30 pm at the Department of Facility Services, 2855 2nd Street, Auburn, CA 95603. Meetings may be changed at the discretion of the Chairman (Ord. 4662-B).
COMPENSATION: May (Ord. 4662-B) receive $30.00 per meeting attended (Ord. 2890-B) with a maximum limit for 18 meetings per County fiscal year; actual and necessary expenses incidental to proper execution of duties; and such necessary traveling and other official expenditures necessitated by their official duties as shall be approved by the Board of Supervisors.
- Seat #1 Doyle Radford represents District 1, expires 12/31/2018
- Seat #2 Gordon Holt represents District 2, expires 12/31/2018
- Seat #3 David Tooker represents District 3, expires 12/31/2020
- Seat #4 Bill Bisharat represents District 4, expires 12/31/2020
- Seat #5 James Ricker represents District 5, expires 12/31/2020
- Seat #6 Pamela Berger represents District 6, expires 12/31/2020
- Seat #7 Richard Murray II represents District 7, expires 12/31/2020
All seats are appointed by the Board of Supervisors for a term of 4-years
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Park Dedication Fee Program Overview
Park Dedication Fee Request Sample
PDF Request Forms