Mental Health Services
All Mental Health Services are “needs-based” and some services have income eligibility requirements. Our staff will work together with you to meet your needs. The following is a list of Mental Health Services available through Adult System of Care.
- Assessment of individual needs
- Mental Health Support Services
- Mental Health Crisis Response
- Psychiatric Medication Services
- Support Groups for Current Clients
- Housing Assistance
- Welcome Center/Cirby Clubhouse
Mental Health Walk-In Screening Clinic
The Screening Clinic is FREE to all Placer County Residents.
Who should attend: Anyone in need of mental health treatment is welcome to attend.
What to expect: The screening process may take a few hours so please come prepared. If you are unable to attend a clinic time or need special accommodation, please let us know.
What should I bring?: Bring a copy of your insurance card (Medi-Cal), proof of residency if your insurance is with another county, and proof of income if uninsured.
When and Where: Tuesday from 1-2 pm and Thursday from 9-10 am at 101 Cirby Hills Drive, Roseville, CA
Contact Information: (Toll Free) 1-888-886-5401 or e-mail MHServices@placer.ca.gov
Your Rights and Responsibilities
You are entitled to:
- Be treated with consideration and respect
- Have your services provided in a safe environment
- Participate in the planning of your service and treatment
- Request a change of case manager or therapist
- Receive interpreter services as needed free of charge. Family members will not be expected to interpret or provide an interpreter
- Receive services that are sensitive to cultural differences, religious preferences, sexual orientation, or disabilities
You have the responsibility to:
- Exhibit considerate and respectful behavior to staff and providers
- Respect the rights, property, and environment of all staff, providers, and other clients
- Provide complete, accurate information
- Keep appointments on time and, if unable to do so, notify the service provider
- Pay for services if required
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access Adult Services?
If you are NOT currently receiving Adult Services and would like to, call our Adult Crisis and Intake Line at 1-888-886-5401 or 916-787-8860.
How do I qualify for Adult Services?
To qualify to receive our services, you must:
- Be a Placer County resident
- Not have private Medical Coverage
- Be in the low income bracket
- Show proof of residency
- Meet our Priority Population
What is ASOC's Priority Population?
Our Priority Population is:
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Bipolar Disorders
- Major Depression
- Delusional Disorder
- Psychotic Disorder not Otherwise Specified
What if I have a concern about my medication?
If you have a concern about your medication, please call 916-784-6473
What if I need a refill on my medication?
If you are currently receiving services and need a refill, please call 916-784-6473
Is there a cost for services at Adult System of Care?
Yes, if you are not fully covered by Medi-Cal, there is a sliding scale cost developed by the State of California to determine your share of cost.
For a printable brochure
For a printable Mental Health Screening Clinic flyer
Family Information Form Family Information Form AB1424