We help parents to financially support the basic needs of their children, including food, shelter, and medical expenses.
- First 5 Placer - These programs and services ensure that children are nurtured, healthy, safe, learning, and developmentally reaching their potential.The primary purpose of the Commission is to support the healthy development of children through age 5.
- Child Advocates of Placer County (CASA) - Connects foster youth, at-risk youth and young adults with well-trained, caring and reliable adult mentors and Court Appointed Special Advocates. Child Advocates of Placer County administers three programs: CASA, A2Y and Simple Heroes.
- Network of Care for Mental Health - Information and resources on mental health services, laws, community resources, and related news.
- Network of Care for Service Members, Veterans & their Families - One-stop-shop for services, information, support, advocacy, and much more for service members, veterans and their family.
- Campaign for Community Wellness - Improving Mental wellness in Placer County.
- Salvation Army