Spring 2016 Network Provider Mental Health Documentation, Auditing, Compliance Training and Beneficiary Protection Training
Participants will learn:
- How to document Medical Necessity to ensure Medi-Cal reimbursement.
- Features of quality documentation.
- Medi-Cal billable treatment codes and service definitions.
- Important elements of the Compliance Program.
- Aspects of Cultural Competency.
- Auditing responsibilities.
- Increase knowledge of Beneficiary Protection.
- The roles of the Patients' Rights Advocate and Ombudsman for Child Welfare Services.
- Samples of handouts you may find useful.
Spring 2016 MH Documentation, Auditing, Compliance and Beneficiary Training