Literacy Support Council
The Literacy Support Council (LSC) has been supporting Placer Adult Literacy Service (PALS) since 1991. We provide volunteers, books, and other materials that help lift local literacy skills.
Meets six Tuesdays a year for one hour or less, alternating between the Auburn and Rocklin Library community rooms. All are welcome.
- July 31, 5:00 p.m., Rocklin Library
- September 25, Noon, Auburn Library
- November 27, 5:00 p.m., Rocklin Library
- Be a literacy awareness leader.
- Help us advocate and raise funds for PALS
- Fill out a membership application today!