Support Your Library!
Ways to Support the Library
- Start! Get a Library Card and use the Library! Signing up for a card is a vote for library services!
- Attend! a Library event near you. The Library offers many programs and events for all ages including book clubs, crafts, and technology classes.
- Communicate! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share your Library experiences with family and friends.
- Volunteer! Many Library locations can use volunteers for a variety of activities, including shelving books, teaching technology classes and as literacy tutors.
- Join! The Literacy Support Council of Placer County (PALS) or a Friends of the Library group. Visit the PALS web-page or the PALS Facebook page for more information.
- Donate! Monetary donations are tax deductible and may be sent to the Library Administration Office located at 145 Fulweiler, Suite 150, Auburn CA. 95603. Donations of gently used books, DVD's, and CD's are also accepted at all of our branch locations. Larger bequests may go to the Placer County Community Foundation.
- Contribute! Residents within the Library's service area can optionally contribute an additional amount to the Library when they pay their property tax.
- Placer County Employees can donate through the annual Combined Giving Campaign.
Search the Library Catalog
Find books, audiobooks, eBooks & eAudio, DVDs and more
Access your Account
Renew, place holds, view checkouts