Skip to content

Substance Abuse - Residential Treatment

A Residential Treatment Center is a live-in health care facility providing therapy and rehabilitation for substance abuse or other behavior problems. Alcoholics and drug addicts are almost invariably found to suffer from general inability to adjust to the norms of the family and society. This exposes them not only to health hazards but also psychological and legal problems. Evidence-based treatment processes aim to rehabilitate offenders as balanced and well-adjusted members of society, thereby contributing to the safety and success of the community.

Center Point

11228 Fair Oaks Boulevard
Fair Oaks CA
(916) 962-2800    FAX (916) 962-2824

Funding Source: AB 109 (HHS-funded), Donation-funded by community

  • Outpatient substance abuse treatment  
  • Residential treatment
  • Social rehabilitation and training services for high risk families, men, women, and women with children, veterans and ex-offenders
  • Address issues of homelessness, unemployment, substance abuse disorders, mental illness and medical problems
  • Center Point also provides outpatient suboxone and methadone detox and maintenance program

CORR – Community Recovery Resources

180 Sierra College Dr.
Grass Valley, CA
(530) 273-9541

Funding Source: AB 109 (HHS-funded), Private Insurance, offender-paid (sliding scale determined by provider)

  • Residential and outpatient substance abuse treatment, transitional housing, detox
  • Mental health and recovery services, family services, intervention services, adolescent
  • Provides DUI and PC1000 programs
  • Batterer’s Intervention

New Leaf

1254 High Street
Auburn CA 95603
(530) 889-9195    

Funding Source: Medi-Cal, Private Insurance, offender-paid (sliding scale determined by provider)

  • Open to women with or without children; one year maximum program, limit of 2 children (flexible)
  • Transitional housing, residential and out-patient substance abuse treatment programs

Progress House

2844 Coloma Street (PO Box 1666)
Placerville CA 95667       
(530) 626-9240

Funding Source: AB 109 (HHS-funded), Medi-Cal, offender-paid (sliding scale determined by provider)

  • Treatment for men and women with or without children
  • Transitional Living
  • Inpatient and outpatient counseling programs