Working Together for All-Hazards Readiness
This workshop will be useful to those who may
initially respond to an act of chemical, biological,
radiological/nuclear or explosive terrorism:
- first responders including fire, hazmat and law enforcement
- clinical and public health laboratorians
- public health and environmental health personnel
- medical personnel including paramedics and emergency department staff
- All other relevant professionals
This course is free. Lunch and breaks are provided.
This course is limited to 150 participants.
You must log in in order to access course materials.