Nutrition Education Obesity Prevention
Our goal is to implement policy, systems, and environmental change projects along with nutrition and physical activity education interventions for SNAP-Ed eligible populations by:
- Increasing consumption and access to healthy dietary choices where people live, learn, work, play or shop.
- Reducing consumption and/or appeal of unhealthy dietary choices
- Increase access to and/or appeal of physical activity opportunities
- Educating the Placer County SNAP-Ed population on healthy choices
If you have any questions or would like technical assistance please Contact Us.
Or visit our Facebook Page
Community Nutrition Action Partnership (CNAP)
- The CNAP Partnership includes public, private, and non-profit organizations collaborating to create a healthier community. For more information please visit the Placer County CNAP webpage here.