Skip to content

Correcting or Amending Vital Records

There are several circumstances that occur which require amendment or changes to the original vital record.  

Forms and booklets may be obtained from our office, a local registrar office in another county, any County Recorder’s office, or the California State OVR forms page.  

Click on any and all that apply to you for the instructions on how to amend your record. 

Correcting or Amending Vital Records
Adoption or Changes in Paternity 

Declaration of Paternity Forms

Placer County can assist and witness your signature of the Declaration on Paternity form.  Call our office (530) 889-7158, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for additional information