Placer Shares - Eats and Drinks logo

Applications will be accepted through September 30. To apply for a grant you will need the following:

If English is not your primary language and you need assistance completing this application, please call 530-450-5026.

When you have your W-9 form, CA590 form, and the FA number from your health permit, click 'Apply Now' to begin your grant application.

If you have questions about completing the application, call: 530-745-2301.