Fruitvale Schoolhouse Museum
- Exhibit of education in early Placer County
- Fruitvale School Living History Program
- Recreated one-room schoolhouse
The Fruitvale School is slated to open in 2022. This museum, on Fruitvale Road in Lincoln, is a restored 19th-century schoolhouse.
Built in 1888, Fruitvale served local students for 57 years before converting to a community hall. Here, artifacts and images recreate the one-room schoolhouse experience. The Fruitvale School also hosts third-grade Living History students and community groups.
This historic building captures the essence of the county’s early one-room schoolhouses. It features a recreated classroom with period desks and other artifacts.
Living History Program: Starting in Spring 2022, third-grade students can experience life in a rural one-room schoolhouse. Call 530-889-6506, or email [email protected], for more information.
Building Rentals: Call 530-886-4900 for more information or email the "Hall Questionnaire" to [email protected]
Fees & Use
No hourly rates available
- Full Access: $350 per day
- Service Group (Upon Approval by County): $175
- Two Rooms with Kitchen Access: $200
- One Room with Kitchen Access: $100
- Meeting (Two Hours or Less): $40
- Security Deposit: Double the Rental Fee
- 205 - Maximum
- 68 – Banquet
Tables & Chairs Available
- 11 Tables
- 70 Chairs