Vision: Foster a community that understands, respects, and supports individuals impacted by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
Mission: The Placer County Healthy Brain Initiative will ensure that all residents with dementia, related cognitive impairments, and their caregivers have access to the necessary supports and resources so they may remain independent and fulfilled in their community.
To learn more about the PCHBI goals, refer to the Placer County Healthy Brain Initiative Community Action Plan.
- Alzheimer's Disease Resources
- Healthcare Providers
- Public Safety
•PCHBI Guide to Becoming a Dementia-Friendly Business (in development)
- AARP & Alzheimer’s Association Community Resource Finder
- Seniors First 2020-2021 Senior Resource Guide
- Placer County Resources – Del Oro Caregiver Resource Center
- 211 Placer County
- Placer County Dementia Resources
- Enroll in Auburn Project Lifesaver Search & Rescue
- Enroll in Lincoln Project Lifesaver Search & Rescue