Skip to content

How Do I ...

  • ApplyInformation on applying for various programs and services
  • RequestRequest copies of Birth/Death records, Get a copy of a marriage license, Request a copy of your property tax bill, A copy of other vital records
  • FindFind jobs, parks and adoptable animals
  • Pay ForHow to pay for various services including: Child support, Court fines and fees, Property taxes, Transient Occupancy Tax
  • ReportReport: Child, elder, or animal abuse. Code violations
  • ViewView Agendas and minutes, Burn day information, Daily booking information and the In-Custody report