COUNTY OF PLACER
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Jack Duran, District 1 David Boesch, County Executive
Robert Weygandt, District 2, Vice Chairman Gerald O. Carden, County Counsel
Jim Holmes, District 3 Andy Heath, Assistant CEO
Kirk Uhler, District 4, Chairman Megan Wood, Clerk of the Board
Jennifer Montgomery, District 5
Placer County is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities are provided the resources to participate fully in its public meetings. If you are hearing impaired, we have listening devices available. If you require additional disability-related modifications or accommodations, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact the Clerk of the Board. If requested, the agenda shall be provided in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities. All requests must be in writing and must be received by the Clerk five business days prior to the scheduled meeting for which you are requesting accommodation. Requests received after such time will be accommodated only if time permits.
North Tahoe Event Center
8318 North Lake Blvd.
Kings Beach, CA. 96143
ADD TO DEPARTMENT:
2.5. HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES
1. Approve a grant from Sutter Medical Foundation (“Sutter”) in the net amount of $1,000,000, for the period of December 06, 2016 to December 06, 2017 for purchasing housing units and rental subsidies for homeless individuals in Placer County and authorize the Director of Health and Human Services (HHS) to sign the Grant Agreement with Risk Management and County Counsel concurrence, and to accept grant funds.
2. Authorize the Director of Health and Human Services to sign subsequent amendments consistent with the Grant Agreement’s subject matter and scope of work, with Risk Management and County Counsel concurrence.
3. Concurrently authorize the Director of Health and Human Services to provide an initial investment of one million dollars ($1,000,000) to Sutter Medical Foundation to leverage Sutter’s charitable donation.
ADD TO CONSENT:
5. Amend paragraphs A, B and D, and the Agreements, to correct the Grade UA6 Step (5) reference, changing it from $81,043.04 to $81,853.40. Amend paragraph C, and the Agreement, to correct the Grade UA6 Step (3) reference, changing it from $73,512.19 to $74,247.216. Amend paragraph E, and the Agreement to delete the phrase, "at salary schedule Unclassified Grade UA4 Step (1)" and change the salary from $10,839.17 to $ 12,362.40.
5.5. CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES
1. Authorize the purchase of videoconferencing equipment from Curvature LLC., of Santa Barbara, CA for the Carnelian Bay office of Child Support Services (CSS).
2. Add the equipment to the Master Fixed Asset List.
3. Authorize the Purchasing Manager to sign all required documents.
4. Approve a Budget Revision in the amount of $9,622 within the appropriate accounts of the Child Support Services FY 2016-17 Final Budget.
POSTED: Friday, December 02, 2016