Covid Vaccine Clinics
Select from the links below to make an appointment or find information.
Appointment availability is based on limited vaccine supply and may change frequently so check back on this page often. To stay broadly informed about vaccine availability and progression through the vaccination phases, residents can visit the Placer County website at www.placer.ca.gov/vaccine; text PLACERVACCINE to the number 898211 to receive text alerts from 211; and subscribe to Placer County’s newsletter.
Pfizer's vaccine has been authorized for ages 16 and up. Moderna and J&J vaccines are currently authorized for ages 18 and up.
@ the Grounds
700 Event Center Drive
Roseville, CA 95678
View FAQs about this vaccination clinic here (information about the facilities; second dose registration; proof of eligibility and more). Upon arrival, tune into AM 1030 for clinic information and tips.
9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Closed for lunch 12 - 12:30 p.m
12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m
Gate closes at 2:30 p.m. MUST be in line before 2:30 p.m. to receive a vaccine. Please do not arrive excessively early to appointments as this can unnecessarily create lines. Please stay in your car until your appointment time.
First Dose Vaccine Appointments
|Date||First Dose Appointments|
|These are FIRST DOSE appointments only. If you are looking for a second dose appointment, scroll down to learn if you have been sent an email invitation to register. |
Pfizer's vaccine has been authorized for ages 16 and up. Moderna's vaccine is currently authorized for ages 18 and up.
|May 4||Schedule J&J appointment at myturn.ca.gov|
*Newly-scheduled appointments through MyTurn (April 14 and beyond) will book their second dose appointment at the time of booking their first.
In-store COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics:
Placer County Public Health is partnering with eight Safeway pharmacies to administer COVID-19 vaccine to people living or working in Placer who are part of eligible groups.
- Register for an appointment at a Safeway Pharmacy of your choosing by clicking on the corresponding link below. There is a unique link for each store. Click here for instructions on how to make, modify and cancel appointments.
- Bring your medical/prescription insurance card to your appointment (Safeway will bill your insurance company a small administration fee).
- Click link and fill out the Immunization Consent Form (Spanish) AND the CDC pre-vaccination screening form (Spanish) before the appointment.
- Bring your workplace ID or other documentation indicating employment in the above occupations, or documentation of your residency and age if a Placer County resident. Persons who cannot demonstrate employment or age-based criteria will be denied vaccine at this time.
Below are the details for the in-store clinics:
- Clinic will start on 1/12/21 and continue until further notice
- Clinics will be open Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (lunch break from 1-2 p.m.)
|Location||Link to Register|
9045 Woodcreek Oaks Blvd
Roseville, CA 95747