Covid Vaccine Clinics
Select from the links below to make an appointment or find information.
Appointment availability is based on vaccine supply and may change frequently so check back on this page often. To stay broadly informed about vaccine availability and progression through the vaccination phases, residents can visit the Placer County website at www.placer.ca.gov/vaccine; text PLACERVACCINE to the number 898211 to receive text alerts from 211; and subscribe to Placer County’s newsletter.
Pfizer's vaccine has been authorized for ages 12 and up. Moderna and J&J vaccines are currently authorized for ages 18 and up.
How to Schedule an Appointment
Click here for information about appointmentscovid 19 vaccine. Kaiser Permanente will also be reaching out to its members directly.
Placer County Public Health
Find a summary of upcoming community clinics here.
Safeway (various locations)
|Remedy Rx||Click here for information on how to schedule an appointment.|
|CVS||Click here for information on how to schedule an appointment.|
|Walmart||Click here for information on how to schedule an appointment.|
|Walgreens||Click here for information on how to schedule an appointment.|
|Rite Aid||Click here for information on how to schedule an appointment.|
|Costco||Click here for information on how to schedule an appointment.|
|Sam's Club||Click here for information on how to schedule an appointment.|
|Other provider websites||Tahoe Forest Health System, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), UC Davis Health, Dignity Health, Chapa-De, Western Sierra Medical Clinic; Alta California Regional Center|
VaccinateCA is a nonprofit organization not affiliated with Placer County.
County-affiliated Community Clinics
All clinics will be offering J&J/Pfizer vaccines unless otherwise noted. Walk-ins are encouraged at all clinics; advance appointments available in most cases through myturn.ca.gov as well.
|June 15||2:30-4:30 p.m.||Placer County Public Health ||11475 C Ave, Auburn||Park on C Ave.|
|June 16||2:30-4:30 p.m.||Placer County Public Health ||11475 C Ave, Auburn||Park on C Ave.|
|June 17||10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||Placer County Public Health ||11475 C Ave, Auburn||Park on C Ave.|
|June 17-18||1-3 p.m. Thursday; 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Friday||Maidu Activity Center||1960 Johnson Ranch Dr.||SnapNurse vaccine van; vaccine offered indoors|
7:00 – 3:30
Denio’s Farmer’s Market and Swap Meet
1551 Vineyard Rd, Roseville
SnapNurse vaccine van; will be located at the main entrance; $5 parking fee
7:00 – 3:30
|Denio’s Farmer’s Market and Swap Meet|
1551 Vineyard Rd, Roseville
|SnapNurse vaccine van; will be located at the main entrance; $5 parking fee|
|June 23||2:30-4:30 p.m.||Placer County Public Health ||11475 C Ave, Auburn||Park on C Ave.|
|June 24||10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||Placer County Public Health ||11475 C Ave, Auburn||Park on C Ave.|
|June 24-27||Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 5:00 -11:00 p.m. Sunday: 12:00 - 9:00 PM|
|Placer County Fair||700 Event Center Drive, Roseville|
|June 26 & July 11||1-4 p.m.|
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital campus
|11795 Education Street, Auburn ||Community clinic run by Sutter Health; second dose clinics July 17 and Aug. 1|
In-store COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics:
Placer County Public Health is partnering with eight Safeway pharmacies to administer COVID-19 vaccine to people living or working in Placer who are part of eligible groups.
- Register for an appointment at a Safeway Pharmacy of your choosing by clicking on the corresponding link below. There is a unique link for each store. Click here for instructions on how to make, modify and cancel appointments.
- Bring your medical/prescription insurance card to your appointment (Safeway will bill your insurance company a small administration fee).
- Click link and fill out the Immunization Consent Form (Spanish) AND the CDC pre-vaccination screening form (Spanish) before the appointment.
- Bring your workplace ID or other documentation indicating employment in the above occupations, or documentation of your residency and age if a Placer County resident. Persons who cannot demonstrate employment or age-based criteria will be denied vaccine at this time.
Below are the details for the in-store clinics:
- Clinic will start on 1/12/21 and continue until further notice
- Clinics will be open Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (lunch break from 1-2 p.m.)
|Location||Link to Register|
9045 Woodcreek Oaks Blvd
Roseville, CA 95747